I have searched online Adobong Sitaw recipes and seems their recipes were similar and very common.
Pinoy and American style Adobong Sitaw? Why not? In Bacon and Butter? Perfect!
150 grams of Bacon, cut into square.
1/2 kilo of String Beans, cut to 3 inches long and wash them.
2 cloves of garlic
2 bulbs of onion
1 pinch of salt
25 grams of butter
3 glasses of water
1/2 glass of soy sauce
drops of vinegar
- In a pan fry bacon. When oil releases put the onion and garlic then stir fry.
- Add the string bean and mix them with the first ingredients for 5 minutes. A pinch of salt may require.
- Add the soy sauce. Mix them up until the string beans absorb the soy.
- Add water and bring them to boil for 5 minutes then slow heat for 10 minutes. Add butter. Add vinegar.
- Taste and if you need to adjust according to your taste, then do it.
For more recipes and cooking tips you may go to RECIPE page.