I miss cooking again! You might be wondering why I am so excited on this blog post. I have never been cooked for week, because of different set ups of budgeting money. I am living with my in-laws who also cook meals especially at lunch.. that means the more food we prepare and cook the less fortunate that we might throw left overs, wasting money, wasting effort, especially gas and water… which I think the best way to save is to let the in-laws cook for our food.. but, how about the “I want” to eat for the meal.. so this cannot stop me on cooking and keeping my moms traditional cooking.. for me the set up is sad..
Anyway, for me to keep the budget low, overcome cravenness and to be sure that the food is good for all of us.. A 100php beef steak slice at monterey shop is enough.. I also got the small pouch of marcaleon frito oil, bought 6 small packs of all meaty granules of knorr and mama sita’s soy sauce. All in all cost is 150php.
The procedures are easy..
The Beef steak ala pobre
1. Oil ( frito oil ) monterey meat, and sprinkled knorr all meaty & wipe off all over the meat.
2. In a Hot pan, lay all meat and fry.. add onions and garlic..
3. After 7 minutes, pour the mama sita’s soy sauce pack….. add water.
4. To taste add more knorr all meaty granules.
5. Wait until the meat is cook and tender then prepare it on the table with rice.