As you know Chicken Adobo is a popular dish in the menu. This is different and special which ingredients are often used and the spices are overwhelming.
Ingredients to Prepare:
- 2 bulbs of onion- sliced thickly
- 3 cloves of garlic – as you pound remove the shells
- 1/4 of buttercup – you can buy any butter in grocery stores
- 2 spoon of canola oil – you may use any oil: vegetable, corn oil, olive oil or any regular oil
- 1/2 kilo of chicken (thigh and legs are preferred part) – wash them, remove slimy mucus of the chicken and fats.
- 2 cups of distilled water – make sure the water you put is clean
- ground pepper
- ginger – put as big as your thumb, wash (remove the dirt) and pound.
- laurel leaves – put 2 laurel leaves.
- Worcestershire sauce (mothers best) – many use soy sauce but this is the best.
- Magic Sarap – It is given that I use Magic Sarap as a key ingredient to make all my dishes taste good!
- Pour a 2 spoons of canola oil in a medium casserole with pound garlic then saute until it turns to brown.
- Add butter, ground pepper, chicken then mixed them together, sprinkle 1 pouch of magic sarap. Mix them until the flavors of the ingredients were absorb by the chicken. You can check the chicken change color.
- Add 10 spoons of Worcestershire sauce and mixed then add 2 cups of water.
- Put the pound ginger and laurel.
- Taste and create a balance according to your taste. You can add more Worcestershire sauce and water to create balance. http://www.thebubblemedia.com/2012/01/3-stars-chicken-adobo/